- Mascot needed for community events.
- Person needs to be able to portray our mascot by not speaking, but rather by high energy non-verbal actions.
- Knowing what is appropriate in public is a must, and the mascot will most likely be at events where children are present.
- Person will interact as the character and will be required to pose for photos.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Schedule will vary from week to week depending on events.
- Person needs to be enthusiastic and display enthusiasm.
- Must be able to work in areas with loud noises and crowds and able to wear a full-body costume for up to 30 minutes at a time. (Costume best accommodates a height range of 5'9" - 5'11" and Up to 200 lbs.)
- Flexibility is needed as person will need to be able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights and weekends.
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.