HireLevel Ballwin, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 Hourly
HireLevel is hiring an Assembler in Ballwin, MO!
The ideal candidate would have experience in a light industrial setting, small parts assembly experience, and will be detail oriented.
Category: Full-time, Long Term, Contract to Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday| 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Location: Ballwin, MO
Similar Positions: Small parts assembly, Gunsmith, Jeweler, Watchmaker, Seamstress, Avionics, Welder, Soldering
Compensation: $11.67 per hour
Responsibilities of an Assembler:
- Under the supervision of a Surgical Instrument Maker, will finish and manufacture hand-held surgical instruments.
- Perform filing, bending, brazing, polishing, and other manual manufacturing required.
- May require the use of a microscope.
- Will perform belting, grinding and drilling using Machines. Will also use measurement instruments including micrometers and calipers.
Requirements of an Assembler:
- Must have a minimum of a High school diploma or GED
- Be mechanically inclined or have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good retention ability of information and ability to repeat shapes
- Superior manual dexterity
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
USAView all jobs at HireLevel