- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HireLevel is seeking Warehouse Associates in Joliet, IL
Our client is a Fortune 500 company and is one of America’s leading retailers. This team promotes a culture of mutual care and respect and striving to make the most meaningful and positive impact. They foster a culture where we can care, grow, and win together.
In this role you will verify and pack items into designated quantities, unload cartons and process equipment and supplies. You will be working will make a positive impact on the entire operations by accurately identifying, sorting and repackaging products for individual handling. This position has the potential to become temp-to-hire if desired, also offers an attendance incentive.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Joliet, IL
Pay Rate: $18.50 / hr.
B2: Tuesday - Friday | 4p - 2a
Responsibilities of Warehouse Associate :
- Accurately pack equipment and supplies in store cartons
- Use technology to scan labels
- Accurately use basic math skills
- ability to move items with a manual hand jack
Requirements of Warehouse Associate :
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Ability to bend, lift, sit and stand for long periods of time in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand verbal and written task and safety instructions.
- Must be able to meet client’s background and drug test requirements.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Associate Iii jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.