HireLevel is looking for a Forklift Operator in Plainfield, IN!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team?
This company has one ultimate goal: the complete satisfaction of every employee and customer at every step. The culture truly is one of a kind! Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Plainfield, IN
Shift: All Shifts
What is unique about the client: Temperature controlled warehouse, close to bus line, an opportunity for growth and longevity
Similar Positions: Picker, Packer, Load, Unload
Compensation of Forklift Operator: $13.50-15.50
Responsibilities of Forklift Operator:
- Maintain a clean work station
- Palletizing, packaging equipment, conveyor belts
- Operates gasoline, diesel, electric or propane-powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift
- Elevating platform or bucket to aid in the loading/moving of product
- Fills orders or issues supplies from stock
- Checks physical condition of supplies/inventory
- Counts materials, documents and other items
- Records numbers, codes or other information
- May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks
Requirements of Forklift Operator:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 months of related experience with warehouse equipment is preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.