HireFlux is currently seeking - Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team!
As part of our team, you will:
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Have access to great health/dental/life coverage.
- Be part of a healthcare family committed to both employees and the community.
- Be encouraged to progress in your career.
- Be part of a tight-knit group of professionals dedicated to providing high-quality care.
- We have high referral bonuses for referring employees and facilities!!!
- Provides direct care to residents in the facility under the direction of nursing staff, primarily for their activities of daily living, plan of care assistance with restorative programs, documentation as required by the facility.
- Measuring vital signs.
- Assist in the transport of patients.
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment.
- Works closely with Medical and Clinical staff.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- At least (6) months of experience in a Long-Term Care (LTC) setting
- CNA – Certification
- Current Physical, MMR vaccine, Current PPD
- Valid CPR certification (Basic Life Support (BLS) or equivalent
- Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
- High School or equivalent required