Hospital Housekeeper/Janitor(Environmental Services Specialist)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking individuals with at least 1-year professional cleaning experience preferably in a hospital setting.
- Effectively maintaining a clean, healthy, and safe environment for all patients, visitors, and employees, through the use of appropriate cleaning techniques.
- Clean patient rooms, waiting areas, office locations, etc...
- Sterilize various tools and equipment
- Move reasonably small furniture as necessary
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
Familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment preferred
Strong work ethic and ability to work independently, required
Must be able to speak read, and write English fluently, required
A pre-employment physical, drug test, and background screening is REQUIRED
Must be able to work all weekends and holidays.
High School Diploma or Equivalent is preferred.
All Shifts Available-Must be able to work weekends:
1st Shift 7:30A to 4:00P
2nd Shift 3:30P to 12:00A(midnight)
3rd Shift 11:00P to 7:30A
Additional Info: All health care workers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
HireCare Healthcare Professional ServicesWhy Work Here?
HireGround provides employees a unique foot-in-the-door opportunity in major hospitals and medical offices.
HireGround specializes in offering hospitals and health care facilities permanent staffing solutions and to job seekers long term temp-to-hire employment opportunities.
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, OR