Background Screening Specialist
Hours: 7:00am - 4:00pm or 8:00am - 5:00pm
Job Summary: The Background Screening Specialist is primarily responsible for processing Public Records products related to pre-employment, residential and volunteer background screening applications. Background Screening Specialists are responsible for reviewing and analyzing obtained data and inputting into background screening report.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts criminal analysis of applicants utilizing electronic public access of both courts and government agencies
- Coordinates with on-site court researches to further analyze court data
- Reviews and analyzes criminal court data, analyzing key identifiers and inputting into background screening report
- Identifies and escalates data requiring further investigation and research
- Acts in an investigative manner to consistently locate the applicable source of information.
- Ability to work independently and be self- motivated
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent typing, data entry, Outlook, writing skills (your skills will be assessed)
- Must possess demonstrated ability to research and verify information utilizing computer, internet and telephone
- Ability to be professional in both oral and written communication
- Ability to interpret information received orally and/or written and input into the software system
- Ability to multi-task with various types of research throughout any given time
- Research and verify information utilizing computer, internet and telephone
- Ability to work with multiple computer screens
- Ability to handle a large workload with a que of up to 150 items
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please contact us at 918-933-5555 to schedule an interview, or you may stop by our office Monday-Friday between 9-4. Please bring two forms of government issued ID when you come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.