Certified Medical Assistant - OBGYN
- Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
- Must have proof of current certification or registration & will be required to maintain certification/registration.
- Certification or registration must accompany resume.
- Must be neat/clean, hair groomed, no visible tattoos.
Duties & responsibilities of Medical Assistant include but are not limited to:
- OBGYN experience preferred but not required
- At least 2-5 years of recent experience required
- Obtain all necessary consents prior to treatment or procedure
- EMR experience
- Escort patient to and from exam room.
- Administer injections
- Records patient data in EHR at each visit, including but not limited to, vital signs, height, weight, allergies & medication changes.
- Schedules surgeries, patient referrals, and appointments as required –Prepare and stock exam rooms & procedure rooms
- Cleaning and processing of instruments and equipment as needed
- Follows all exam & treatment room disinfection, OSHA and HIPAA protocols
- Excellent customer service, verbal & written communication and attention to detail are a must!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs! Please contact our office if you feel that you are a strong fit for this opportunity! 918-933-5555!