For your health, safety, and convenience, virtual interviews are now available!
Specialty clinic in Muskogee, OK seeking an experienced and professional Certified/Registered Medical Assistant to join their team!
If you are a leader at heart and eager to learn new responsibilities in overseeing patients for multiple clinics, this is the position for you!
Pay: $14-$15/HR, DOE
Hours: M-F, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Certification/Registration required
- At least 1-2 years current working experience
- Nephrology/dialysis experience required***
- Front office/clerical experience required
- Working experience with MS Office Word & Excel
- Professional and clean cut
- Setting up dialysis machines, sending off lab work
- Room patients, take vitals, update EMR (Cerner), record patient data, clean and prepare rooms and instruments
- Front office experience preferred: checking patients in/out, charting/documentation, phones
- Excellent customer service, verbal & written communication and attention to detail are a must!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs! Please contact our office if you feel that you are a strong fit for this opportunity! 918-933-5555!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Why Work Here?HireCall has been introducing great people to the best companies for over 20 years. When it comes to finding employment for you, we reach for the stars. We weave excellence into everything we do. We treat others the way we want to be treated. At HireCall, nothing tops the satisfaction of pairing the right person with the perfect opportunity at a great company. We look forward to unlocking the power of employment on your behalf! We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Committed to supporting the growth and continued development of our team members.