Seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented, clerical professional with excellent communication and technical abilities. Basic knowledge of manufacturing is a plus but not required. If you appreciate the beauty of decorating and finished products, you will love working here.
- One year general office experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good typing and 10 key skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Outlook and Word
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Above average math skills
- Able to pass a 10 panel drug screen, background check, lift test
- Must pass skills testing
- Must be able to provide a verifiable work reference
- Maintain production spreadsheets for orders, calls, emails, errors on finished products
- Monitor backordered products
- Billing, both web based and manual
- Manage claims paperwork
- Generate reports for backorders, quick ships, open orders, cancelled orders
In order to be eligible for this position, you must meet the requirements listed above. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Hours are M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Temp to hire – great benefits upon hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Why Work Here?HireCall has been introducing great people to the best companies for over 20 years. When it comes to finding employment for you, we reach for the stars. We weave excellence into everything we do. We treat others the way we want to be treated. At HireCall, nothing tops the satisfaction of pairing the right person with the perfect opportunity at a great company. We look forward to unlocking the power of employment on your behalf! We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Committed to supporting the growth and continued development of our team members.