Sales Representative (Spanish & English Speaking):
Salary + Bonus + Full Benefits + Company Car + Work From Home
Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance saving you as much as $8,000 per year (You get to keep the car on weekends and can use it for personal use).
Nielsen is known for our work in TV and Radio Ratings. Since 1923, we have studied consumers in more than 100 countries. We give a complete view of trends and habits worldwide on what people watch, listen to and buy.
Being a Nielsen Sales Representative allows you to make your friends with boring jobs jealous and work with the best because no company in the world knows more about consumers than Nielsen. That means you never stop learning because our world is your classroom.
As a Sales Representative, you are the face of Nielsen. How cool is that? In this role, you will:
· Travel to selected homes within a territory using a company-provided vehicle.
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Approach statistically-selected homes known as Nielsen Families. (These families are sent out marketing materials)
· Persuade selected participants to participate in Nielsen TV Research.
· Participation in a Nielsen study is an opportunity for their voice to be heard, to represent their community, and be part of important research that companies rely on to make better decisions about the products and services they offer
· Conduct in-person interviews to collect and enter data to ensure criteria are met
What are the minimum qualifications?
We are looking for passionate, persuasive and people-loving associates like you to join us. This role requires you to:
· Enjoy meeting and interacting with people.
· Demonstrate the ability to "educate” selected participants on the importance of participating in the Nielsen Ratings
· Bring relevant work or volunteer experience that includes Field/Outside Sales, market research, census bureau research, in-field research, social service, campaign canvassing, etc.
· Work remotely/in-field and manage a non-traditional schedule (work from home - no need to come into the office unless you care to)
· Show proficiency using a tablet and smartphone including the use of e-mail, spreadsheets, and other applications
· Have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
What does the benefits package include?
Our comprehensive benefits package is effective day 1 of employment. That's right– We provide you full benefits on your first day of work. We are happy to offer you various health and well-being benefits, unlimited career and high earning potential, top-of-the-line training, paid time off, and a company car to just name a few.
· Extensive paid sales training program
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Health Insurance
· Electonic Tablet, home printer, and cell phone with your monthly talk and data service provided
· 401(k) Plan with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid time off to encourage time for you to find balance, rest, and re-energize: 16 vacation days, 7 company holidays, 10 sick days, maternity leave (10 weeks) and paternity leave (2 weeks)
· And many other outstanding employee benefits
Most of our Reps have stated that there are a number of things that attract them to Nielsen:
· Nielsen’s exciting 95 plus year history as a Company
· The stability of a world-class organization
· The idea of being a part of something as important as the Ratings
· Awesome organizational culture
· Friendly family-like environment
· The investment the Company makes in Associates
· Unlimited career development opportunities
· Top-of-the-line training
· A lot of tenure at Nielsen! Very common to find Associates who have been at Nielsen for decades!