Mid-Level Real Estate Constrat Attorney
Hire an Esquire Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An innovative and modern law firm is looking for a Real Estate Attorney to join their team due to a spike in work - a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants an opportunity to work with a firm that blazes trails in the industry and sets new standards for client satisfaction.
- Provide advice and guidance regarding commercial leasing, including, but not limited to office leasing, retail leasing, and net, net net, and triple net leasing agreements.
- Provide advice and guidance regarding commercial real estate transactions, including purchase and sale agreements, real estate financing agreements, and commercial leasing agreements.
- Perform administrative and management functions, including assistance with management of pre- and post-closing matters.
- Draft, review, and negotiate relevant agreements, including but limited to purchase and sale agreements, escrow, mortgage, leasing agreements, and financing agreements.
The salary is flexible depending on the candidate's credentials. Health Insurance & Retirement.
Hire an Esquire
LegalView all jobs at Hire an Esquire