Hire Velocity is seeking an experienced Senior Penetration Testing Engineer for our client in the Information Technology industry.
As a Senior Penetration Testing Engineer you will work as a member of the Cyber Security Assurance (CA) Team. The CA team develops solutions (in the form of frameworks, models, tools, policies, practices, technical guidance, and training) that allows organizations to assess, analyze, and manage organizational, operational, and technical risks to mission critical assets, processes, systems, and infrastructures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding of information technology, security assessment methods, and telecommunications systems.
- Working knowledge of DHS critical infrastructure sectors and related security and resilience issues
- Working knowledge of network interoperability, cyber security, and survivability issues, including cyber security best practices and standards
- Working knowledge of the DoD and federal agency resilience needs and cyber security road maps
- Development and delivery of information and infrastructure security risk and vulnerability evaluations
- Ability to conduct analytical studies and investigations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field with 10 years of experience; MS in the same field with 8 years of experience; PhD in the same fields with 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of training or experience
- You will be subject to a background check and will need to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance
- Up to 25% of travel to various customer locations