Control Room Operator
Hire Scene Fayetteville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Read and write at a High School level
- High School Diploma or equivalent schooling
- 6 months experience with a sit down forklift.
- Math and Analytical Skills (decimals, conversion, etc)
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PPP, Outlook. Able to communicate verbally and via e-mail with supervisors and other staff.
- Available to work 12 hours shifts, days, nights and weekends on a rotating shift schedule. Some overtime is required.
- Must be able to work in cold (22C) and Hot (56C) conditions. Multitask and fast pace.
- Collect processing samples
- Load/unload trucks and bins
- Operate forklift (forks & clamps) throughout the facility
- Identify, apply, store chemicals throughout the facility
- Clean equipment and building
- Add chemicals to tanks during CIP
- Trash disposal
- Operate pumps, valves, and pneumatic presses
- Complete processing paperwork
- Data entry in company database
- Certified to perform the following duties
- Full Control Room Operation
- Packaging, Filling, and Sealing of Product
- Clean Up of CP Areas
- Picking of Raw Material from Inventory
- Routine Scheduled Checks of Process Parameters
- Changing filters, adding filter aides, checking clarity
- Follow company policies
- Certified to clean the SWECO
- Completes detailed shift report via e-mail each day.
- Coordinate activities for the other operators on the shift based on production process
- Contact management to alert them of plant issues
- Communicate with Maintenance and Engineering Personnel to address production issues
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1 year previous sanitation experience is a plus (Using cleaning chemicals, pressure hoses, etc.)
- Previous training on GMP's, Food Safety, HACCP
- Mechanical knowledge of pumps and valves
GovernmentView all jobs at Hire Scene