- Paid Time Off , Retirement
An industry-leading client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Geologist to join their team of professionals in Reston, Virginia.
- Conducting research on mineral deposits, including analyzing core samples and lab testing materials to determine composition and structure
- Analyzing geological data to determine the location of valuable minerals and natural resources
- Conducting fieldwork such as collecting samples, taking measurements, and conducting surveys of mining sites
- Performing computer simulations to determine how natural forces have affected the earth over time
- Consulting with upper management on issues such as environmental impact or regulatory compliance
- Developing new techniques to extract natural resources more efficiently
- Consulting with engineers to ensure that structures are sound
- Communicating findings to the public about topics such as environmental concerns or natural disasters
- Conducting training sessions for junior staff members
- Master’s degree in geology or related field
- 15+ years of experience as a professional geologist
- Experience working in remote locations
- Fluency in more than one language
- In-depth knowledge of specific geological regions
- Extensive field experience
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment.
Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
- Salary: $120K/yr - $180K/yr, negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us: Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
Hire ResolveReston, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.