Senior Environmental Engineer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Hire Resolve’s client is a leading Environmental Services firm that is urgently seeking the expertise of a Senior Environmental Engineer in Portland, OR.
- Leading and managing multiple project teams
- Review and analysis of technical documents such as RI/FS reports, engineering reports, and historical documents
- Lead and manage offices regionally
- Managing multi-disciplined projects with multi-person project teams, strict deadlines, and annual revenue totaling $500K to $1MM
- Interfacing with clients, counsel, regulatory agencies, and contractors
- B.S. degree minimum in Environmental or Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology, Toxicology, Marine Biology, Chemistry, or related discipline
- M.S Preferred
- 12+ years of environmental experience
- Understanding and knowledge of the local markets and the companies operating within them, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Project
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification
- Experience with all facets of remedial design a plus
- Experience developing, reviewing, and understanding risk assessments a plus
- Experience developing and reviewing strategies for the allocation of cleanup costs is a plus
- Salary: $125K/yr - $165K/yr negotiable
- Health plan: Vision, Medical, Dental, Disability and Life insurance
- Retirement: 401k plan
- Health savings account
- Paid time off (PTO): Paid sick leave, paid holidays, maternity and paternity leave
- Professional training and development
Contact Hire Resolve for your next career-changing move.
- Salary: negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, contact Chanel Mendes and Emma Hudson at Hire Resolve or on LinkedIn
- You can also visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us your CV: Engineers@hireresolve.us.com
We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your CV on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise.
Hire ResolvePortland, OR
Energy and Environment
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.