- Paid Time Off , Retirement
An industry-leading firm is looking for a Mid-Level Geologist to join their team in Chantilly, Virginia.
- Providing project management and technical support for environmental site assessment and remediation projects, related to federal, state, municipal, and commercial clients
- Responsible for reviewing, understanding, and implementing site-specific work plans and scopes of work
- Responsible for, management and execution of: field investigations (including soil, water, and air sampling; drilling, well installation, subcontractor supervision, and coordination with analytical laboratories), construction and/or remedial action oversight, personnel field management
- Preparation of technical deliverables including reports, letters, proposals, cost estimates, tables, and figures
- Be a seller/doer and continuously seek to grow business
- The candidate will be expected to follow company safety standards, participate in safety training, and prepare as well as implement site-specific health and safety plans
- 7-15 years of professional environmental consulting experience is required, with history of increasing responsibility
- BS/BA degree in Geology or a related discipline is required
- Master’s degrees are preferred
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Training is preferred
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety Training and 8-hour OSHA Supervisors of Hazardous Waste Operations Training are preferred
- GIS experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be able to manage time well and work on tasks as part of a larger project team
- Must have a strong health and safety ethic
- Candidate should be self-motivated and able to take directions and work independently
- A strong drive to succeed and five-star work ethic is preferred. The successful candidate will have the ability to maintain a relatively consistent level of positivity, day to day
- Must live in the Washington DC metropolitan area at the time of application
- Working knowledge of the conceptual site model process is preferred
- Experience including CERCLA RI/FS and PA/SI is preferred
- Project management training or experience is preferred
- Experience with DOD, federal, state, municipal, and private sector projects is preferred
- Salary: $85K/yr - $120K/yr, salary negotiable
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Training and professional development
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Hire Resolve is a top-tier recruitment firm that focuses on placing skilled professionals in permanent employment.
Hire Resolve focuses on working with senior-level executives and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our candidates and clients.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us: Engineers@hireresolve.us.com and Chanel.email@example.com
Hire ResolveChantilly, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.