- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Automation Technician
Salary: $50-$65K Dependent on experience level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 480V & 110V Power wiring
- Hydraulics Repair troubleshooting
- Mechanical Power Transmission
- Pneumatic Systems Repair / Troubleshooting
- PLC programming / troubleshooting
- Control system repair / troubleshooting
- Blue print reading
- General knowledge of tools and equipment used for repairs.
- Provide preventative maintenance for assembly systems
- Analyze and modify PLC logic for the control of automatic equipment.
- Work with the manufacturing engineers for continuous improvement of current equipment.
- Make recommendations for new equipment in order to maintain the production schedule.
- Analytically solve problems in high volume production equipment.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or more years of experience in maintenance.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Minimum of three years working with automated equipment in an industrial environment.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Powered by JazzHR
Hire Military Talent
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hire Military Talent