Maintenance Supervisor Manager
- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN PADUCAH, KY
Huge pay for the location and cost of living
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!!
DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Install, test, adjust, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot industrial refrigeration
systems and components.
• Ensure the Preventive Maintenance Program and Maintenance Work Orders for
Maintenance and Refrigeration are being performed properly by team members.
• Work with the Maintenance Manager on all projects to insure they are completed
properly and safely.
• Utilize automation systems (e.g., LC and HMI screen troubleshooting Variable
Frequency Drives, HMI design software.)
• Operation of Maintenance equipment (e.g., tools, testing equipment, meters, and
• Perform in-depth troubleshooting to diagnose refrigeration malfunction (e.g., motors
3 phase and single phase, motor controllers, Variable Frequency Drives, pressure
sensors, level sensors, temperature sensors, electric solenoids, AC and DC control
circuits, 4-20ma and 0-10V control signals.)
• Perform service calls on HVAC/R equipment (e.g., Single Stage Systems:
Recirculation, DX, Flooded with Secondary Brine/Glycol Cooling loop, Cascade
Systems (NH3/CO2), Screw Compressors and oil separator packages (100 TR), late
Heat Exchangers, valves, pumps, and accumulators.)
• Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and electrical drawings.
• Required to be available for an on-call schedule to include days, nights, and
weekends on a rotational basis with other team members.
To perform this job successfully, the Maintenance Supervisor must be self-motivated, and
be a driven leader. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill
and/or ability required.
• Leadership, management, and organization skills.
• Mechanical aptitude, electrical troubleshooting, and current service skills.
• Customer relations, interpersonal relationships, team relations and service.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be self-starter with the ability to lead a team to achieve results.
• Great oral and written communication skills.
• Minimum of (5) to (10) years working as a maintenance or service technician.
• Minimum of (5) years working with Industrial Refrigeration/HVAC systems.
• Strong demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
• Certification by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to handle refrigerant.
• Experience with automation software. Allen Bradley strongly preferred.
• Networking knowledge with Ethernet and Data Highway Networks.
• Ability to lift 55 lbs or more on a regular basis. Occasional lifting in excess of 70 lbs.
• Valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
• Ability to pass a Background Check.
Intermittent travel will be required to perform the role. The amount of travel will depend on
the opportunities being worked at any particular time. The incumbent should expect to
have a travel requirement average of 10%.
Our Partner in this role has Great Benefits. This is a wonderful opportunity to work for one of our best clients.
At Hire G.I., we strive to help our clients find the best talent to improve their workforce. Our mission is to also bridge the gap between employable veterans and employers of the highest caliber. By providing superior services to our veterans and clients, we exemplify our motto of, “Serving Those Who Have Served.”
Hire G.I.Saint Louis, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.