CDL A Local Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Veterans are encouraged to apply*
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay making up to $31.00/hour
- Daily home time
- Paid time off including 8 paid holidays
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $88.90/week for family plans and $34.15/week for individual plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
- This company's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
- 21 years of age
- Minimum 6 months' (1 year preferred) tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years
- Drivers must have Class A CDL
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred; must be willing to obtain endorsements
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the past 5 years
- No serious violations within the previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offenses committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within past 3 years
- No Preventable DOT Recordable accidents within the past 3 years
- Load freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs.
- Unload freight -lift requirement: 80 lbs.
- Move freight - force requirement: 54 lbs.
- Open/close trailer door - force requirement: 46 lbs.
- Enter/Exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Enter/Exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
- Count freight
- Complete bill of lading
- Complete fuel tickets
- Obtain sales leads
- Secure extra shipments
- Hook/Unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs.
- Complete delivery receipt
- Perform pre-trip inspections
- Regular predictable attendance
- Operate forklift
Be sure to look at all our Hiring Events at Hiregi.com
Hire G.I.Why Work Here?
We have a passion to help Veterans and their families
At Hire G.I., we strive to close the gap between employable veterans and employers of the highest caliber. By providing superior services to our veterans and clients, we exemplify our motto of, “Serving Those Who Have Served.” Be sure to look at all our Hiring Events at Hiregi.com
Transportation and Storage