World leading Manufacturing organization seeks a Sales and Operations Manager to join their team. This role will include formulating strategy, process design, performance improvement, planning, budgeting, reporting and overseeing the daily operations.
- Support the sales planning functions
- Oversee contracts and agreements
- Assist customers with sales programs and promotions
- Manage the functional design recommendations of SAP processes
- Create and execute the strategic plans for sales operations business.
- Monitor customer payments, unpaid invoices, reports, backorders and other related metrics
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Manage compliance and regulatory requests from customers
- Oversee all customer business processes
- Manage the sales order entry, procurement functions, and warehouse operations
- Consult with distributors and other company departments for strategic planning
- Create Key Performance Indicators to enhance company performance
- Manage inventory control to meet company objectives
- Responsible for staffing, planning, and resolving employee problems
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- 12-15 years of management experience combined with inside sales, operations and procurement experience required
- Combined 10+ years of experience with direct OEM’s and distribution channel related business
- Advanced knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and discernment skills
In return for your expertise and dedication we offer a very competitive compensation package and benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k.