Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leading manufacturing company with a dynamic and team oriented environment is expanding and seeking a passionate, customer focused professional to enhance their customers experience.
>> >> This position is on site 5 days a week Monday – Friday <<<<
COMPENSATION: $45,000-$50,000 per year PLUS $1200-$1500 YEAR END BONUS
Ø PTO: 40 hours of Paid Sick Leave per calendar year PLUS vacation and paid holidays
Ø Benefits are effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment
Ø Blue Cross Blue Shield (HSA, PPO) Major Medical
Ø Dental & Vision – Met Life
Ø 401(k) – eligible first of the month following 30 days
Ø EAP and Travel Assistance Program
Ø Short Term Disability; Basic Term Life Insurance and AD&D
- Answer incoming customer and sales rep phone calls and emails regarding product and order related inquiries
- Manages all aspects of the customer relationship from post order placement to delivery
- Works in conjunction with the Sales team and keeps them informed of critical order delays.
- Handle and resolve problems with customer orders, shipments, and documentation
- Monitors and communicates order status to internal and external customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Work with Scheduling, Planning and Operations to solve problems
- Coordinates authorized returns, adjustments, and customer credits
- High School or Equivalent – some College preferred
- 2+ years of customer service representative or order processing experience
- Basic computer skills, including, e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experiencing using and ERP system (J.D. Edwards or SAP) a plus
- Exposure to bills of materials not required but preferred
- Strong communication and data entry skills
Hire ExcellenceWhy Work Here?
Supportive team environment, warm and friendly staff, well respected employees and a stellar company reputation!
BusinessView all jobs at Hire Excellence