Seeking a dynamic and highly driven COLLEGE GRADUATE with 1-3 years of Customer Service/Internship experience for a career in supply chain. This role offers extensive advancement opportunities and will be responsible for order management, sales support and coordinating delivery of products for a world leading organization.
· Manage order activity and customer requirements for assigned accounts.
· Respond to customer orders, phone calls, and emails.
· Maintain freight logical shipping points in the order system.
· Work with the Sales, Transportation, Product Management, and Supply Chain departments.
· Handle customer inquiries regarding order status, product availability, product specifications, and shipping documents.
· Coordinate and verify timely delivery of orders.
· Receive and evaluate customer complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field including Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, Economics, Communications, etc. is REQUIRED.
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience or an internship in corporate customer service, supply chain or logistics.
- Highly driven and career focused.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
We offer an exceptional compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance flex spending, disability, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement as well as incredible opportunities for career advancement.