ATTENTION GRADS--Lucrative Supply Chain position $55k-$58k
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a highly driven college graduate for a career enhancing role in the corporate headquarters of a world leading organization. This role will manage order activity and support leading distributors while collaborating with Sales, Transportation, Product Management, and Supply Chain departments.
This highly lucrative position offers:
Ø AMAZING COMPENSATION: $58,000 base salary PLUS 8% Bonus PLUS paid overtime!
Ø Hybrid opportunities (2-3 days in office)
Ø PTO: 2 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays
Ø Two comprehensive medical plans, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
Ø Flexible spending program, Tuition Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, 401(k) Savings plan, and much more!
Ø EXCELLENT hands-on training program and incredible advancement opportunities within the organization
- Manage order activity and customer requirements for assigned accounts.
- Respond to customer orders, phone calls, and emails.
- Maintain freight logical shipping points in the order system.
- Work with the Sales, Transportation, Product Management, and Supply Chain departments.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding order status, product availability, product specifications, and shipping documents.
- Coordinate and verify timely delivery of orders.
- Receive and evaluate customer complaints
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.25 GPA in a business-related field including Business Administration, Agriculture, Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, Economics, Communications, etc. REQUIRED.
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience or an internship in corporate customer service, supply chain or logistics.
- Highly driven and career focused.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!
Hire ExcellenceWhy Work Here?
Supportive team environment, warm and friendly staff, well respected employees and a stellar company reputation!
BusinessView all jobs at Hire Excellence