Hire Education Consulting Group Benicia, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to join a company with a top-tier culture where you can manage a team of Project Managers, apply your leadership skills and continue to grow your career?
We are expanding with a new Portfolio Manager role as a result of company growth.
Portfolio Manager – Your Job Duties
You will oversee and manage a team of Project Managers that directly manage a high volume of short life cycle projects (1-4 days in duration each).
- Manage Project Managers and team assigned to the projects (you will have a total of about 6 people directly reporting to you including ~3 project managers and ~3 project engineers).
- Manage customer expectations and communications to the customer.
- Provide mentorship to Field Engineers, Project Coordinators and Junior Project Managers to assist with their career development and growth.
- Oversee the job costing and billing, maintaining awareness of projects and providing status updates.
- Maintain culture of safety and safety standard at all times.
This role will be performed mostly in office (at our office or remotely from your home office). We anticipate very little travel into the field (field travel a few times per month).
Portfolio Manager – Required Skills & Prior Experience
- Strong understanding of the construction cycle from inception to completion of project
- Prior experience in a Project Management role in construction, managing multiple projects
- Experience and ability to budget jobs and perform billing for jobs / understanding of job costing
- Proficient in MS Excel (used for job budgets and billing, along with HCSS software system)
Portfolio Manager – Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
- Project management experience in utility-level electric or gas construction
- Prior experience working with PG&E, SoCal Gas, SCE, or an underground utility company
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Project Management
- Bilingual Spanish
- You must be able to successfully complete a drug test prior to start and have a clean driving record.
Benefits for You
You will be provided with a comprehensive benefits package including 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family, generous paid time off and an employer funded retirement plan. You will also receive a company vehicle and fuel card.
Hire Education Consulting Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hire Education Consulting Group