Are you someone who has more than just a “knack” for social media? Do you have a keen eye for ways to improve brand awareness, public relations opportunities, and increasing follower engagement? Ready to turn that passion into a career? Well look no further!
We are a high-end interior design firm located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We are seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to be our first line of communication for Company-wide marketing objectives. This is a key role in our firm, and you will provide critical support to the Owner, PR consultant, and design teams.
As our lead marketing expert, here's what you'll be doing –
- Develop key marketing objectives & programs that align with Company goals (both short and long term), and opportunistic initiatives.
- Serve as main point of contact for all marketing inquiries, requests, and submissions. Receive & review newsletters, seek out press opportunities. Manage ad creation, placement in editorials, and submittal process.
- Work directly / coordinate with marketing advertisers, interviewers, photographers for all scheduling and planning.
- Coordinate scheduling, deliverables, submissions for all public relations and marketing outreach. Discuss potential opportunities with third-party PR consultant.
- Create and manage a detailed monthly marketing plan and marketing calendar for all social media content.
- Provide weekly marketing updates to the Owner regarding strategic initiatives. Gather feedback on recommendations and new content. You'll need to be aware of all new firm developments and opportunities.
- Manage all social media platforms by identifying opportunities, creating content, increasing engagement, and posting to social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Dering Hall.
- Responsible for reviewing data analytics regarding engagement and followers and providing recommendations on areas to improve.
- Stay up to date on new industry initiatives, trends and fads (we need you to be “in the know”).
- Coordinate photo shoots for design work on completed projects. Update and maintain Company portfolio.
- Manage website content and partner with website consultant in implementing updates. Develop editorial content, specify images and provide layout direction. Ensure that the Company's online presence is clear, concise, and consistent.
- Create and deploy quarterly newsletters.
- Provide Owner with event speaking opportunities that align with Company brand and marketing objectives.
- Coordinate awards submissions process, ensuring all deadlines are met, gather required assets and write project descriptions.
- Support senior designers and the new business process by creating presentations and proposals.
- Other marketing and administrative tasks as assigned.
Marketing Coordinator – Who Are You?
- Someone with experience running social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- You thrive in a “think-on-your-feet-fast-paced” environment
- Clear and concise communication (to the point in more than 140 characters)
- Flexible and patient (things will be thrown your way – how will you handle it?)
- Passion for design and brand aesthetics (and you understand the value and importance)
- Tech savvy (we use MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Google Drive, and Dropbox)
This position will report directly to the Owner. Compensation is competitive and will depend on experience level. We offer health insurance plans, paid time off, and 401k with a match!