Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Insurance Data Entry Specialist jobs in Kennesaw, GA. As a Data Entry Specialist, you will be responsible entering and validating data from insurance documents. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Data Entry Specialist job include:
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned standard accounts and processing specifics
- Process information in the UI application and make necessary corrections or updates as defined in the business processing rules. Similar to processing in the workflow application, the data entry processor should escalate issues to team leads and supervisors.
- 1+ year of Insurance background is a plus
- Some degree of critical thinking
- Extreme attention to detail
- Type a minimum of 60 WPM
We are looking for professionals familiar with data entry who have strong attention to detail, great decision-making skills, and preferably some recent insurance experience.
NOTE: This is not just a data entry position. You’ll be responsible for troubleshooting and researching issues to get them resolved.
Experience as an accounting admin, accounts receivable, accounts payable, or medical billing could be beneficial in this role.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Entry Specialist job in Kennesaw, GA or you can visit our website www.hiredynamics.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.