We are looking for an Environmental Health & Safety Leader to join our team. We have a amazing work culture and great benefits. We are a production facility that runs CNC machines to make quality parts. $70.000 to $90,000 depending on experience.
The Environmental Health & Safety Leader will demonstrate accountability for functional, business,
and broad company objectives. In this role, you will integrate and develop processes that meet
business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area(s) of
expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
• Lead the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) program and initiates and influences integration of EHS policies and practices into all areas of the business.
• Manage activities to drive compliance with EHS regulation and conformance to company policies
• Lead all aspects of EHS programs, perform all required audits and proactively perform risk elimination activates
• Maintain site-specific EHS records and plans in accordance with state and federal regulations
• Interact with state and federal agencies and consultants to ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA and SC DHEC requirements
• Environmental emphasis in air, RCRA, SWPPP, SPCC, Waste Water Treatment, Tier II, TRI reporting.
• Provide technical expertise & conduct training on all aspects of the site’s Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance efforts to include all Regulatory Permits, Management of Change (MOC), Ergonomics, Industrial Hygiene, Fall Protection, LOTO & Machine Guarding and Emergency Response Coordination HAZCOM, etc.
• Champion job safety analysis program. Development, implementation and review. Conduct ergonomic analysis of key areas and recommend/implement new procedures.
• Lead cross functional teams in investigations of EHS incidents and develop corrective & preventive action plans.
• Champion the plant safety committee.
• Develop annual facility safety and health goals and communicate those goals to members of the management team and facility.
• Analyze EHS data to determine risk and implement pragmatic solutions.
• Demonstrate strong leadership as a member of site management team
• Work cooperatively with EHS corporate on various projects and initiatives
• Follow the Company’s Code of Conduct through personal commitment
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University with at least 5 years of EHS experience, and a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and personal computing skills. Must be able to work independently in a high performance/self-directed facility. Travel as needed.
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization as well as organizations outside agencies (regulatory agencies)
• Proven ability to perform short and long range planning.
• Strong project management skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with Regulatory interaction
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 experience
• Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
• Six Sigma training
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Position requires self-starter with strong client and public communication skills
• Experience managing NPDES permits, SWPPP and SPCC plans, Hazardous Waste, and other environmental programs
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
Hire DynamicsConsistently Ranked as One of the Fastest Growing Staffing Companies in the U.S. We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate. At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity. We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions. Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
North Charleston, SC