Hire Dynamics North Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an EHS Coordinator to join our amazing team. Great compensation, benefits, and a great work culture with much room for advancement.
The Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator will demonstrate accountability for functional, business,
and broad company objectives. In this role, you will integrate and develop processes that meet
business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area(s) of
expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
• Lead the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) program and initiates and influences integration of EHS policies and practices into the business
• Manage activities, which drive compliance with EHS regulation and company policies
• Maintain site-specific EHS program and plans in accordance with state and federal regulations
• Drive EHS compliance through audits, process / equipment review and proactive risk elimination
• Demonstrate strong leadership as a member of site management team
• Drive Corporate and EHS initiatives and values
• Plan and conduct EHS training
• Conduct incident / accident investigations and develop corrective & preventive action plans
• Compile periodic reports to HQ
• Work cooperatively with EHS HQ on various projects and initiatives
• Maintain expert knowledge of existing and proposed regulations
• Provide input to and manage department budgets
• Manage compliance tracking programs and record keeping systems
• Ensure effective education programs are in place
• Follow the Company’s Code of Conduct through personal commitment
• Lead business in complying with all applicable EHS rules, regulations and GE policies
• Provide technical guidance and training at the facility level
• Interface professionally with company associates, customers, government officials and the public in all areas of environment, health and safety
• Analyze data to assess environment, health and safety challenges, and to develop approaches to control
• Initiate and influence integration of related policies and practices into the business Manage activities and provide leadership to programs that ensure company compliance
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University with at least 5 years of EHS experience, and a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and personal computing skills. Must be
able to work independently in a high performance/self-directed facility. Travel as needed.
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization as well as organizations outside agencies (regulatory agencies)
• Strong project management skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Experience with Regulatory interaction
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
• Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
• Six Sigma training
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Position requires self-starter with strong client and public communication skills
• Experience managing NPDES permits, SWPP and SPCC plans, Hazardous Waste, and other environmental programs
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
Consistently Ranked as One of the Fastest Growing Staffing Companies in the U.S. We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate. At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity. We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions. Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!
AddressNorth Charleston, SC
Energy and Environment