Senior IT Business Analyst (Full-time, Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
A major airline client is seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst to provide direct support in the development of documentation for the planning and execution of IT projects. The Senior IT Business Analyst will actively support all aspects of the projects from start to finish with a particular emphasis on requirements development and participation in project quality activities.
- Provide support for a portfolio of projects from start to finish In accordance with IT policies and processes, produce clear, detailed project scoping and design documentation to be used by technical specialists to build appropriate solutions.
- Elicit and develop clear, traceable requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details for a general understanding, and distinguish user requests.
- Collaborate with developers, architects, subject matter experts, and other IT team members to establish the technical vision between usability and performance needs.
- Ensure that approved requirements are developed in sufficient scope and detail to result in the delivery of a solution that meets customer needs as they perceive them.
- Previous experience as an IT Business Analyst and has contributed to software development lifecycles.
- Effective communication & documentation skills, particularly for software projects and the ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical and basic project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Ability to quickly understand complex, detailed processes & summarize them.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Hire Digital
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?