Business Analyst (Full Time, Remote - US)
- Posted: over a month ago
A major airline in the United States that has a significant digital presence (apps, media, etc.).RESPONSIBILITIES
A major airline client is seeking a Business Analyst for its mobile & notifications team. This role involves:
- Requirements gathering from stakeholders, software engineers, quality assurance, product teams, and customer research.
- Requirements documentation for a portfolio of projects that includes native apps, push notifications, and the mobile site.
- Project planning, coordination, and tracking based on documentation.
- Has experienced and contributed to software development lifecycles.
- Effective communication & documentation skills, particularly for software projects.
- Ability to quickly understand complex, detailed processes & summarize them.
- Competitive analysis.
- Mobile app and services experience, particularly notifications is an added advantage.
- Previous experience using Atlassian suite of tools, Sabre, Comarch, Postman, Charles, and AppDynamics.
This is a remote position for candidates who are in/from the United States.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Hire Digital