If your career is on the financial path (maybe you just graduated with a finance/business degree?) and you are looking for an exciting new career with exponential growth opportunities, Hire Connections is actively interviewing for an Elite Financial Service Representative in the beautiful, Cherry Creek. This global financial firm has an amazing company culture that embodies team spirit and not only promotes but encourages upward mobility. Opportunity to obtain S.I.E Certification.
(The schedule is Monday - Friday, normal office hours)
** FINANCE/BUSINESS COLLEGE GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!**
- Proactive recognition of all shareholder services to offer a dynamic suite of services.
- Provides a high level of customer service to shareholders through the application of industry and company knowledge.
- Thorough knowledge of the company website and technical understanding to decipher web and multimedia concerns.
- Processes various transactions including transfers, redemptions, and exchanges received by telephone.
- Resolves problems and corrects the error which may be complex in nature.
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of mutual fund industry and financial instruments’ objectives is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, and analytical abilities
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment in dealing with customers
- Ability to resolve problems and correct errors which may be complex in nature
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to develop strategic business relationships
- Must have a high degree of self-motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to proactively seek business opportunities