Progressive Healthcare company located in the DTC area is searching for strong Medical Call Center Specialists. MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO 4-6-WEEK TRAINING PERIOD! DATA ENTRY assessments will be provided prior to placement -
Schedule: Monday - Friday, normal business hours.
JOB DUTIES TO ENTAIL:
- Taking inbound calls and providing solid customer service.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with county and state systems (i.e. Colorado Benefits Management System = CBMS) is a PLUS.
- Processing of all required data following policies and procedures (State and Federal) to ensure integrity of data.
- Utilize all resource materials (policies, procedures, handouts, databases and training) to insure accuracy and quality of all aspects of the data verification process.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter case information into the CBMS database.
- Complete application initiation in the CBMS database.
- Accurately and efficiently complete detailed manual data entry/verification/comparison within the CBMS system.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship(s) with colleagues and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Meet performance, quality, compliance and customer service standards as assigned.
- Perform data entry (10-key and alpha/numeric) duties entering insurance information into proprietary database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high volume, high detail oriented data entry environment (preferably completing detailed manual data verification/comparison duties).
- Proven communications skills (verbal, written and computer), problem-solving skills and attention to detail required.
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish is a plus!
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK!