Customer Service Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hire Connections is immediately interviewing for customer service representatives with the ability to provide exceptional telephone service to the customer. Temp to hire opportunity located in the Centennial/Englewood Area. A great company culture with loads of upward mobility.
Receive and respond to membership and product inquiries by listening attentively and responding with first-class customer service.
Collect on past due accounts and process renewal payments, on both inbound and outbound calls.
Provide product knowledge to members by explaining the coverage options offered as applicable.
Investigate customer concerns/questions and provide accurate and quick resolution.
Update membership system and phone support system with required call and member information.
Performs other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a service environment, call center preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills as well as strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to further their career with a thriving company. Please apply now!
- Basic computer knowledge and the ability to learn in-house computer programs are essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Call Center open from 6:00am - 10:00pm - There is the opportunity of going remote after 3 months
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Must be open to schedule (7 days per week).
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to further their career with a thriving company. Please apply now!
With over 50 years of staffing experience and 10 years of continued growth within the life of Hire Connections, we will elevate your level of staffing expectations and career choice opportunities.
Hire ConnectionsWhy Work Here?
Woman-owned, awesome CEO, company lunches, collaborative environment
HIRE CONNECTIONS serves primarily the greater Metro Denver area. We are locally based and female-owned business. Our approach to employment is progressive by understanding the specific and personal needs of what makes a great CONNECTION. With over 50 years of staffing experience and 10 years of continued growth within the life of Hire Connections, we will elevate your level of staffing expectations and career choice opportunities.
BusinessView all jobs at Hire Connections