Construction Estimator - Concrete Subcontractor
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
A national concrete subcontractor has an opening for an Estimator on their team. A successful Estimator will apply their knowledge of specialized techniques, processes and methodologies to prepare time, cost and labor estimates for projects. This role will also interface with clients to overcome any obstacles that may interfere with being awarded contracts.
- Determines the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for construction projects.Supplies cost estimates on changes during construction
- Generates pricing, proposals, and bids
- Completes Quality Survey/Take-Off through identifying and quantifying all necessary concrete scope items.
- Prepares estimates to meet project goals including setting work hours, obtaining materials, sequencing tasks, and securing deals with vendors and subcontractors.
- Provides coordination throughout the duration of projects for items such as scope, change orders, field coordination, progress billing and project close-out tasks
- Completes Post Bid Activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Accounting or related discipline and 3 years of related experience OR equivalent education and working experience
- $80,000 - $120,000 depending on experience. Exact compensation may vary and has potential to increase depending on client.
Get fresh Construction Estimator - Concrete Subcontractor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.