Proposal Coordinator / Marketing Coordinator
Looking for “Proposal Coordinator / Marketing Coordinator” to work for a project through a leading & renowned Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firm at New York.
Job Location – Hicksville, NY
Reports To – Proposal Manager
Job Type – Full-time
The Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and managing the proposal development process for the Construction Industry. The successful candidate will work closely with the Proposal Manager and various departments, including Estimating, Engineering, and Project Management, to prepare high-quality proposals for submission to clients. The Proposal Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that all proposals are delivered on time and meet the company's standards for quality.
Job Responsibilities :
- The Proposal/Marketing Coordinator will work closely with technical Project Managers and Graphics staff to develop and generate proposal submissions for clients and/or prospects
- Create and maintain proposal templates, including cover letters, executive summaries, and qualification statements.
- Assist with creative writing, editing, and proofreading proposals and qualifications packages
- Collaborate with the Proposal Manager and other departments to develop proposal plans and schedules.
- Develop resumes, project profiles, and other collateral marketing materials
- Update and maintain employee information in Deltek Vision CRM
- Format and produce proposals
- Attend and represent Urban at industry events
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and business partners
- Continually improve the proposal development process, including proposing and implementing process improvements and best practices.
Qualifications Required :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in developing and generating proposal/qualification submissions for Engineering/Architectural/Construction firms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must possess strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Familiarity with construction industry terminology, processes, and procedures.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Experience with InDesign, preferred.
Recruitment is free of cost.
Rates will be decided during the interview.
Hirani Engineering and Land Surveying, P.C.Hicksville, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.