ENTRY LEVEL CANNABIS / MARIJUANA POSITIONS
Hippos Vienna, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $16 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical
JOB: ENTRY LEVEL CANNABIS / MARIJUANA POSITIONS
Looking to get into the cannabis space? Here is your opportunity to join the fastest growing industry in the US. We are the area's largest licensed cannabis cultivation facility and 1 of the first 6 out of 60 to be up and operating in the state of Missouri. There will be room for advancement within organization early and often; THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! Looking for those that are self motivated, team players, reliable, punctual, have a willingness to learn and a passion for cannabis. See below for positions that we will be filling immediately.
-Set up room for efficient operation of filling, and packaging; labeling, boxing, inventory counts etc.
-Collect hourly metrics from fill, packaging, and biotrack labeling/QA
-Help monitor and manage packaging equipment, supplies and inventory
-Execute procedures in an efficient manner in compliance with company's SOP’s and all applicable manufacturing procedures.
-Perform in-process and post-process sampling according to protocols or batch records
-Support new product lines and process development as needed
-Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures
-Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies
-Keep worksite organized and help with duties for order fulfillment/shipment.
-Perform other related work as required
- Processing and packaging of cannabis flower
- Harvesting, bucking, drying, trimming and storing of cannabis flower.
- Ensure complete compliance to include labels, forms and packaging
- Conduct quality control audits to identify poor quality and/or a product issue. Report any issues immediately to your supervisor
-Helping with various other cultivation and harvest duties
-Touching up/Quality Control checking Cannabis after it has been run through a trim machine
-Recording all pertinent batch #s and Metrc IDs on pick sheets
-General cleaning and organizing of the facility, including wiping surfaces, bathrooms, breaking down cardboard, taking out garbage and recycling
-Sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Manual hand dexterity
- Must be at least 21
-MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK!
- Temperature controlled environment
- Detail oriented with math skills
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record
- Ability to read and interpret written and oral instructions
- No prior experience in the cannabis industry is required for certain positions
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
30-40 after first two months every week will be 40
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $16.00 per hour
HipposWhy Work Here?
Medical Marijuana Cultivation facility
247 Hwy VVienna, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Hippos