WORK AT HOME | Hippo is seeking P&C Licensed Agents in NV, AZ, MS, AL, TN, IL, WI, OH, PA, IN, MN, MD, MO, NM, CO, UT, SC, GA, KY, NJ, WA, VA, OR, & CT.
Hippo Insurance is seeking licensed insurance agents for our Direct Sales Initiative.
All of our agents work remotely, generate their own leads, and have an active Property and Casualty license. Many have businesses complementing Hippo Insurance like Life and Health, financial services, estate planning, real estate, tax preparation and more.
- Provides ongoing product training, sales development and pays E&O for all Hippo policies.
- Does NOT charge for portal access or appointments.
- Compensates agents $250/Hippo Policy that is sold and active. This includes HO3, HO6, and *DP3 (*DP3 available in some states).
- Gives a $500 bonus to agents who sell three Hippo policies within the first 30 days of appointment
- Allows for agents to earn bonuses valued at $2500 for every 50 policies activated per calendar year.
To join the Direct Sales Team, you need one year of sales or insurance experience and an active Property and Casualty License in NV, AZ, MS, AL, TN, IL, WI, OH, PA, IN, MN, MD, MO, NM, CO, UT, SC, GA, KY, NJ, WA, VA, OR, & CT.
As a member of the Direct Sales Team, you are non-captive and set your own hours. You generated your own leads and compensation is entirely commissions-based.
Additional Job Information
- Role: Independent Direct Sales Agent
- Job Type: Independent Contractor (1099)
- Compensation: 100% Commission
- Location: Work from Home in NV, AZ, MS, AL, TN, IL, WI, OH, PA, IN, MN, MD, MO, NM, CO, UT, SC, GA, KY, NJ, WA, VA, OR, & CT.
Hippo is modernizing the $100B home insurance industry by putting customers at the center of everything we do, from the coverage we offer to the customer service we provide. Hippo’s true ambition lies in helping people protect their homes to begin with by leveraging technology and data to help find small issues before they become big headaches. Because, at the end of the day, the best home insurance policy is the one you never have to use.