100% REMOTE P&C Licensed Insurance Agent
Hippo Insurance Horry County, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking additional income each month? Do you want a flexible schedule and the ability to build and run your own business?
At Hippo, our non-captive agents set their own schedule, working part-time or full-time, and generate leads with the flexibility of working 100% remotely. Many of our agents already offer complementary products like Life and Heath, supplements, financial services, estate planning, tax preparation and more.
So, what does it take to join Hippo’s Direct Sales Team?
- Active Property & Casualty License in CA, NV, AZ, MS, AL, TN, IL, WI, OH, PA, IN, MN, MD, MO, NM, CO, UT, SC, GA, KY, NJ, WA, VA, OR, CT, KS, NE, NH, AR and/or DE.
- 3 years of sales experience with a proven record of lead generation.
Hippo’s Direct Sales Agent’s compensation is 100% commission based, and we like to keep it simple. Our team members receive:
- A Quick Start BONUS! $500/Hippo Policy that is sold and active during the first 45 days. Our policies include HO3, HO6, and DP3 (DP3 available in some states).
- $250/Hippo Policy that is sold and active, after 45 days. This includes our HO3, HO6, and DP3 policies (DP3 available in some states).
- $1000 BONUS for referring any agent who joins the team and sells 5 policies within 90 days of appointment!
Hippo provides many incentives for this non-traditional appointment. Every policy you sell is serviced 100% by Hippo. You sell and bind the policy; we take care of the rest! Additional incentives include:
- Ongoing product training and sales development
- Free access to our easy-to-use Agent Portal
- E&O for all Hippo policies you sell
The onboarding process is fast and simple! APPLY TODAY and start making additional income right away!
We also recognized a smarter home is a safer home: We take a proactive approach to home insurance, providing our customers with smart home devices and working with them to identify and solve small issues in their homes before they become big claims. Most importantly, we built a top-notch support team to care for our customers, something we believe truly differentiates Hippo Insurance.
Hippo InsuranceWhy Work Here?
Build your own schedule, a quick start bonus to help you get started & an innovative, easy-to-sell product!
Hippo Insurance launched in 2015 with the deep belief that homeowners deserve better home insurance. We automated the process and modernized coverage, allowing us to offer policies that cover the homes and possessions that consumers own today, often with greater savings. We also recognized a smarter home is a safer home: We take a proactive approach to home insurance, providing our customers with smart home devices and working with them to identify and solve small issues in their homes before they become big claims. Most importantly, we built a top-notch support team to care for our customers, something we believe truly differentiates Hippo Insurance.