Technical Salesforce Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
HipTen is looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant (Insurance industry experience is a huge plus) to join our team. You will work with clients to identify gaps between current and future systems while collaborating with an internal team to rapidly design, build and deliver innovative, world-class solutions to the insurance industry.
As an experienced consultant you will bring your expertise for identifying an organization's needs, break them down into functional requirements and architect scalable and extensible solutions, integrations and systems. With a focus on client satisfaction, integrations/APIs, and other technologies, you will work with the team to craft solutions that support business requirements, drive key business decisions and solve business problems for small businesses to enterprise clients. We hope you will apply.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Advise client on leading practices and technology/industry trends, application/integration architecture, solution design, and implementation leading practices.
- Build lasting relationships through day to day interactions with key client managers and staff.
- Participates in requirements gathering, design workshops to understand applications’ functionality and support requirements.
- Works with business and technology leaders to further define the support and project functions needed within the organization.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Work within a team and business product owner(s). Gather, refine and document user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Create/update data dictionary, data modeling and flow diagrams as needed. Document business process/data flows.
- Participate in solution design and testing activities as needed.
- Support the evaluation of AppExchange & partner solutions.
- Hands-on Salesforce configuration in Lightning environment.
- Pre-sales activities like requirements gathering and scoping.
- Work with the HipTen team to deliver the solutions.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Three+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
- Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Insurance experience/knowledge is preferred.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders and end users.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint and Visio
- Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Cloud storage, integrations, etc.)
- Be able to communicate effectively with delivery team on issues, new requirements.
- Conduct testing sessions with business users and provide feedback to the delivery team.
- Experience in system development lifecycle activities supporting Salesforce migrations from test to production environment.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Proven ability to successfully drive projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- This position must pass a post-offer background.
- 100% Insurance Coverage for you and partial for dependents! - health, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Hardware budget
- 401k + Match
Who you are:
You are motivated by working on and owning the solutions to complex problems while embodying our core values. You are precise and focused in your work, while enjoying life. You are committed to sharing your ideas with the team, embracing the diverse perspectives of your peers and dedicated to delivering amazing client experience.
- Accountable - we value autonomy, creating your own opportunities and owning outcomes, but recognize what we do together makes HipTen stronger.
- People First - we value the opinions of our team and our customers and listen with humility and respect.
- Transparency - we share information, seek feedback and over communicate internally and externally with honesty and respect.
- Integrity - we are committed to doing what is best for our customers, our team and our company. We work tirelessly to find the best solutions for our customers.
- Enjoy the journey - we work hard, but we enjoy life. We bring that passion to work and have fun. We stop and enjoy the world around us and support our team in doing what makes them happy
HipTen is the only Salesforce implementation partner that designs and architects solutions for the insurance industry. We are a driven and passionate team that is fully remote, and globally distributed. We understand the challenges faced by insurance organizations. We help them to strengthen their technology strategy by crafting and implementing digital transformations using Salesforce to enhance productivity, improve ROI, aid partner and client collaboration, and maximize the organization's profit potential.
HipTen is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are investing in building a diverse and inclusive culture where team members feel valued and are empowered to share their ideas and do their best work. We encourage all applicants to apply.
If you know someone that might be great for this role, email us with a warm intro to the candidate and if they're hired, we pay out a referral fee of $1,000!
TechnologyView all jobs at HipTen