You will call on general dentists at their offices as well as at hospitals, trade shows, and study groups to explain the benefits of our dental implant products and our product education program. We will provide extensive training using the same weekend implant courses that you will sell to your clients. On average, you will need to visit 6 different dental offices per day.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Conducts sales calls and other activities aimed at achieving sales quota and goals for the Sales Representative's assigned accounts and territory. Conducts all sales activities in accordance with Hiossen's policies and procedures and in accordance with all applicable laws.
2) Attends Daily planning meetings; under the direction of either the Branch Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager; develops sales activity plans to optimize sales activities and achieve target sales performance.
3) Assists with dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products with customers and dentists within the Sales Representative's territory providing guidance in dental drilling sequences and surgery area setup.
4) Ensures collection of outstanding Accounts Receivables from customers in conjunction with Hiossen Corporate staff.
5) Cultivates new and expanded sales prospects and customer opportunities to achieve sales growth of Hiossen products.
6) Attends and satisfactorily completes Hiossen product training programs, attaining the ability to demonstrate required product and technical knowledge, knowledge of Hiossen sales procedures and sales techniques
7) Prepares and submits sales reports on a daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis; assists with preparing RFA's (Request for Approval) for special sales initiatives.
8) Conducts customer focused activities and meetings, as required in the Sales Representative's assigned territory.
9) Regularly recruit and schedule dentists and other dental professionals to attend Hiossen seminars.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Potential for 6-figure income for top performers
- Performance-based bonuses
- Longevity bonus
- Base salary increases
- $460/month car allowance, plus fleet gas card.
- Health, life, dental insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
- 401(k) with 50% company match (up to 2% of salary)
- PTO (15 days for first year-[9 sick days,6 days of paid vacation]);(20 days for second year, etc.)
- Paid holidays
- Plenty of opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Compensation time-off for working weekends
- Cell phone reimbursement($40/bi-weekly)
- Paid clinical and product training
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
The Sales Representative is required to possess satisfactory knowledge of all marketed Hiossen products, satisfactory sales skills to engage in the sale of Hiossen products; Must be capable of assisting dentists in dental surgery procedures in the use of Hiossen products. Requires proficiency in use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Pipeline and all other applicable Hiossen software and systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree required along with at least 1 year of successful experience as a sales representative in direct or B2B sales, preferably in the dental implants or medical devices field or a High School diploma with at least 3 years’ experience as a sales representative in direct sales of dental implants or medical devices.