Accounts Payable Clerk (HO)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About HTI & the Role:
Hinton Transportation Investments (HTI) is actively seeking hard-working and growth-oriented individuals that are excited to advance their careers. HTI is a family-owned company, owned by the Hinton family from Grand Rapids, MI. With continuous growth and expansion nationwide, the company is eager to add new, talented individuals to the team!
HTI is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk. The responsibilities require a detail-oriented individual to help manage vendor invoice processing, perform account maintenance, and assist in month end reconciliations. If you are dedicated and ambitious, our family-owned company is an excellent place to grow your career! With the implementation of our new ERP system, there are many growth opportunities coming our way. This position has the possibility of being a hybrid working environment after months of training in-office. Wages are between $20.00 - $22.00 per hour for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Matching of invoices, purchase orders, and receiving registers
- Processing invoices to make sure payments are correct and on time
- Review and reconciliation of vendor statements
- Cross train in AP to provide backup for other AP Clerks
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree a plus
- Accounting degree a plus
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience in Accounts Payable or similar Accounting Functions preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Problem-solving skills to resolve invoicing and payment discrepancies
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k + Company Match!
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/Long Term Disability Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- PTO after 30 days
- Paid Holidays after 30 days
- COLA ($25/week for 2022)
- Life Event Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
***Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days***
Why work for HTI?
Hinton Transportation Investments is an industry leader in heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 30 locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal upward mobility.
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other legally protected category.
Hinton Transportation Investments Inc.
AddressByron Center, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hinton Transportation Investments Inc.