HintMD is a well-funded technology start-up in the aesthetics industry. Our platform offers a seamless, simple and smart payment solution that enables physicians to offer patients a premium experience, every time. HintMD's team of leaders - not bosses - is committed to success and includes successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives. We work hard and play hard, approaching every day with a can-do attitude and never forgetting to give back to the community while having fun along the way.
Our company believes in shared success and offers equity for full-time employees, as well as full health insurance coverage, disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) options and generous vacation time.
HintMD's headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
As the Leader of Customer Success, you will be responsible for the initial onboarding of all new HintMD customers as well as the on-going success of all customers - specifically driving adoption of HintMD products and maximizing customer retention and recurring revenue. The role is part of a team responsible for evolving the HintMD customer success strategy and execution by envisioning, creating and implementing programs and processes that ensure HintMD customers get the most out of their investment in HintMD products. This position leads a team of Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Managers responsible for the end-to-end customer lifecycle management including initial onboarding, regular reviews of customer health and ultimately ensuring the retention, satisfaction and growth of the customer relationship while maximizing HintMD revenue.
- Work with a team of customer success managers and cross functional partners, drive the development of account plans that outline customers critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, as well as provide recommendations.
- Manage customer onboarding to ensure most effective deployment of HintMD products - ensuring product deployment is aligned with customer business requirements with the shortest possible time-to-value.
- Set and manage your team's priorities to ensure they maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for our most valued customers by employing proven strategies which drive product adoption.
- Drive HintMD critical account program to ensure customers recover rapidly from issues while minimizing churn risk.
- Provide leadership for both internal and external initiatives through cross-functional partnerships with sales, onboarding, support, product management, finance, operations and other teams which directly impact overall customer success and drive customer growth.
- Provide leadership to ensure CSMs properly analyze customer health metrics and provide leadership and/or execution of onboarding, enablement, adoption and retention plays thru both internal and external resources.
- Coach and mentor CSMs to effectively employ multi-channel communication strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints including video, e-mail, phone, chat, channel partners, and internal & external champions.
- Contribute to lifetime revenue expansion by identifying and addressing at risk and upsell opportunity organically via stakeholder consultations.
- Successfully manage day-to-day priorities for CSMs to ensure proper focus and activities align with overall customer success and corporate priorities.
- Participate in the identification, recruitment and retention of world-class customer success talent.
- Achieve all metrics and targets including revenue, upsell, cross-sell, retention and adoption.
- Map customer journey and standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Working with cross-functional organizations, develop customer marketing and customer success programs and plans that maximize recurring revenue, the customer experience and achieve product adoption metrics, customer satisfaction (CSAT/NPS) and overall customer health scores.
- Working with both sales and post-sales leadership, continuously refine segmentation of customer base and varying strategies to ensure customer success
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Maximize and ensure reference ability of HintMD customers.
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product Management around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objective.
- Participate in the creation of company-wide customer feedback loop
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 10+ years leading customer facing organizations such as customer success, professional services, support or sales.
- Ideal candidate would have a background of which includes both post-sale and sales experience.
- Metrics-driven and process-oriented experience and mindset.
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Proven track record of implementation of scalable, enterprise programs and processes.
- Driving results of service levels metrics is a must.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer experience and satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Able to travel 25% of the time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills - must be effective at providing detailed and specific feedback to staff to equip them to meet identified business goals. Must be effective at giving and receiving feedback.
- Strong software skills.
- Ability to evaluate data and information (Salesforce reports, Market Research Data, etc.) to make business decisions.
- Requires the ability to influence others, negotiate outcomes, and articulate action plans to internal and external customer groups.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Team player mentality; with demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Self-directed; takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Accurate; with attention to detail while staying clearly focused on the big picture.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, judgment, prioritization skills and ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and continually learn and grow professionally.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a quiet to moderate noise level. Tasks may occasionally require exposure to such environmental conditions such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, wetness, humidity, and rain. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines etc. Must be able to move about the office, and travel to onsite and offsite meetings as needed throughout the day. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to maintain a stationary position and may sit for a prolonged period of time; may involve periodic periods to stand and/or walk. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station, and repetitive wrist motion. The employee is occasionally required to climb stairs and ramps; as well as balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl for extended periods as needed. The employee may use arms to reach in any direction, and use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools; occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. The employee must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, as well as talk and hear clearly. The employee is required to have visual acuity to see close and distant vision.