HintMD is a well-funded technology start-up in the aesthetics industry. Our platform offers a seamless, simple and smart payment solution that enables physicians to offer patients a premium experience, every time. HintMD's team of leaders - not bosses - is committed to success and includes successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate about making a difference in our customers' lives. We work hard and play hard, approaching every day with a can-do attitude and never forgetting to give back to the community while having fun along the way.
Our company believes in shared success and offers equity for full-time employees, as well as full health insurance coverage, disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) options and generous vacation time.
HintMD's headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
The Customer Support team is our voice of excellence support function of HintMD. This team provides world-class service and support to our customer and member base. The entry level Customer Support team member receives inbound calls, emails and chats primarily from members updating customer records and solving member inquiries. This individual will resolve problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; work with practices to select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times throughout the customer experience.
- Dynamically work across B2B and end-user as needed with a focus on end users.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to our community of practices and members.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, emails and chats including time-sensitive situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer support experience preferred.
- Ability to work on assignments that may be routine in nature.
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and writing skills.
- Able to work in a team setting, collaborative
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong software skills with Zendesk experience a plus.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks navigating across a variety of software applications.
- Dependable and punctual with time management skills.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment and adapt easily to change.
- Flexible and possibly have the option to work early morning shift.