We are looking for talented UI/UX designers to join our world-class results-driven team. If you meet the requirements below, we would love to chat.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing the user experience and interface across three platforms (Web, iOS, Android) and for three types of users (physicians, office staff, patients)
- Working with product management, engineering, QA, and customer service teams to ensure our designs are effective and executed correctly
- Take informal designs concepts and extend them into an organized, consistent, and accurate design system
- Assist with developing and implementing user testing processes and use the results to make data-driven improvements
What you’ll have:
- Diverse set of design skills (U sketching, flowcharts, mockups, layout, typography)
- Prototyping Skills with expertise in design using prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, Principle, Flinto, Zeplin, HTML/CSS, etc.)
- A portfolio demonstrating UI/UX work and/or case studies showing their thinking process
- Strong visual and typographical skills
- Hands-on professional experience in either web or mobile UI design
- A formal education in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communication) or a history of designing and shipping digital products
- Experience in transaction or POS design (a strong plus)
This is an opportunity to be a big part of a small but amazing team of highly talented people. We are having a huge impact in our industry and are having fun along the way.