Associate Creative Director
- Posted: over a month ago
Hindman Auctions, one of the nation's leading fine art auction houses, is looking to add a full-time Associate Creative Director to our Chicago team. The Associate Creative Director will work closely with our VP of Marketing in leading the creative team in all aspects of work. This includes strategically developing design and branding concepts for digital and print media and working with internal stakeholders to ensure timelines are met.
- Oversee the "Look and Feel" of all Marketing Collateral
- Iterate and design new branding and visual stories, including micro brands for special sales, regions, and specialist departments, while remaining consistent with company branding and aligning with the creative vision.
- Develop Ad Campaigns and oversee Photo Art Direction, Design, and collaborate with Communications Director on Copy.
- Provide art direction to designers and other collaborators ensuring we deliver an elevated level of strategy in design across the company for all regions and all specialist categories.
- Design printed and digital assets including direct mail brochures, branded corporate materials, large-format graphics, marketing campaign material, digital ads, and content for company website and social profiles.
- Work with department specialists, business development, and photography team to communicate project priorities and esthetics.
- Further the brand book and guidelines as the company grows and strategy develops.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Ability to ideate and create new logos, designs, and innovative marketing concepts from scratch
- Ability to lead and manage a design team's execution to a high standard
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment and juggle several projects
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related area of study
- 8+ years of branding, print and digital design experience, and the ability to execute from concept to delivery
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop
- Expertise in designing websites, email marketing, digital advertising, and social media platforms
- Articulate verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to manage and execute design projects.
- Interest in the arts, and experience within the auction industry or luxury marketing a plus
- Required with Application: Portfolio of previous design work that demonstrates skills
Hindman is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on identity- race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Hindman Auctions