Aftermarket Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For over 35 years, Himmel’s Architectural Door and Hardware has provided quality products and services in the commercial door and architectural specialties industry. Himmel’s is a growing organization with locations in New Orleans, Prairieville, Houston and Nashville. We pride ourselves as the door opening experts, not simply a construction material supplier. Our family owned and operated company is currently seeking an experienced Aftermarket Sales Representative to join our team at our Nashville Location!
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Representative to join our Sales Team. The Sales Representative will sell door and hardware products and services offered by Himmel’s to walk in and over the phone customers. This position is schedule Monday – Thursday 7am – 4:30pm and Friday 7am – 3:30pm.
- Assist customers with door and hardware product or service needs by explaining and demonstrating features of our products and referring service calls to our Maintenance Department.
- Answering customers’ questions and sending additional information regarding Himmel’s products via email, chat and by phone.
- Providing excellent customer service by ensuring a smooth sales transaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills/ Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking & problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively perform in an advanced, fast-paced environment both individually as well as part of a team
- Should be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, positive and helpful demeanor and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screen and successfully complete random screen
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- 120 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays
- Supplemental/Voluntary Insurance – Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Short-Term Disability,
- Advancement Opportunity to grow your career
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- 625 Space Park South Nashville, TN 37211: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Commercial Construction: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Himmel's Architectural Door & Hardware
625 Space Park SouthNashville, TN
Get fresh Door Hardware Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.