Himalayan Consultants, LLC a full-service civil engineering firm headquartered in Germantown, Wisconsin, with branch offices located in Chicago, Illinois; and St. Paul, Minnesota. We have an immediate full time opening for an Entry Level Civil Engineer or an Engineering Technician to aid on a variety of projects, including geotechnical, environmental, construction engineering and drafting.
· Works under the direct supervision of senior design staff and Project Managers
· Assist with preparation of engineering plans including plan and profile, alignments, maintenance of traffic/traffic control, cross sections
· Assist Project Managers and Project Engineers with a variety of tasks across all divisions of the company required during project delivery.
· Collaborate with other team members and have good interpersonal skills
· B. S. or Associate Degree in Civil Engineering
· 0-2 years’ experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Valid Driver’s License
· Travel may be required for this position (10-20%)
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
· Working knowledge of Microstation Connect with Open Roads
Himalayan Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
· Medical/Dental Plans
· Prescription Drug Program
· Time-off Benefits
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.