The Amazon Key Account Manager will be part of the Himalaya Sales team reporting to the Director of Sales E-Commerce and will be the point person who shall own the performance of the Himalaya (North and South America) Amazon webstore offering, including all Personal Care and Supplements products via Seller Central and Vendor Central portals. The Amazon Key Account Manager will be accountable for delivering growth goals for the channel via best practice recommendations and implementation, Amazon advertising optimization, channel strategy development and performance reporting and analysis.
- Provides strategic oversight/guidance for Amazon marketplace account, both Vendor & Seller Central
- Responsible for product listing optimization, item set up and identifying and evaluating new opportunities for better product listing optimization
- Works with Brand team to develop immersive content for product pages and regularly update to reflect changes in product strategy, consumer dynamics and best practices.
- Works with marketing to develop and execute advertising campaigns, setting objectives and goals, working collaboratively to create content, track results and adjust plans to respond to analytics.
- Accountable for advertising expense management and delivering on budget.
- Manages copywriting and design projects and sees them through to completion.
- Supports new product launches and product launch promotions.
- Leads the keyword research for new and existing products via close coordination with the Brand Managers.
- Develops reports to analyze marketing and sales performance by providing executive summaries and recommendations of sales KPIs
- Performs competitive product analysis by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Stays on top of marketplace patterns and trends, and evolve Amazon growth strategy accordingly
- Works across additional online marketplaces (Walmart, JET, ebay, iHerb)
- Regularly meets with and reports to senior leadership and cross functional teams. Communicates complex emerging retail dynamics to leadership to gain buy-in.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum 5-7+ years in experience in e-commerce businesses with minimum 3 years experience running Amazon marketplaces
- Demonstratable deep knowledge of the Amazon marketplace
- Familiarity with search, PPC bid management and AMS
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced development environment and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Working experience on additional online marketplaces (e-Bay, Walmart, JET) a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and act diplomatically in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Founded in 1930, Himalaya remains family owned with products offered in over 90 countries.
Himalaya offers a full line of clinically studied herbal formulations, certified USDA organic pure herbs, and a full line of pure body care products. Integrating the principles of traditional medicine and modern science, Himalaya is a worldwide pioneer in the field of scientifically validated herbal healthcare backed by clinical study.
In fact, our clinical research has been published in numerous medical journals including The European Journal of Pharmacology, Phytotherapy Research, The Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, Australian Journal of Medical Herbalism, and JAMA, India.
Himalaya's North American LEED® Gold-Certified Eco-Friendly corporate office and warehouse facility is located in Sugar Land, Texas, a community neighboring Houston.
Please also read about our heritage, our investment in science, our worldwide presence, and the global community we help support.