What will I be doing?
As a Senior Catering Sales Manager , you would be responsible for developing market segments and soliciting new customers to purchase food and beverage and utilize event facilities in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability\. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for representing the hotel through conducting conferences, making proposals and other external sales presentations to groups and prospective customers to solicit, explain, negotiate and close group and local catering business\.
- Daily meets with and entertains customers, conducts property tours, participates in tradeshows, industry and community events to promote facilities and services and close deals\. Has discretion and authority to negotiate contracts and commit company with customers and set establish agreements with vendors\.
- Manages all aspects of the customer relationship including drafting proposals and contracts, responding to customer inquiries, as well as organizing all other arrangements as they relate to social and corporate events ie: set\-up and execution of social and corporate meetings, meals and special events\.
- Directs and supervises meeting and/or catering logistics to catering and event services managers and other affected departments and team members responsible for event execution\.
- Provides guidance to Catering Managers to help ensure events are executed as planned\.
- Creative design of menus and events to maximize revenue and event experience\.
- Prepares and presents catering forecasts and reports as required by Director of Catering\.
- Coordinates with Dir\. of Catering in formal planning for and execution of significant events at the hotel\.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry\. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success\. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values\. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality \- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences\.
- Integrity \- We do the right thing, all the time\.
- Leadership \- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities\.
- Teamwork \- We're team players in everything we do\.
- Ownership \- We're the owners of our actions and decisions\.
- Now \- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full\-service hotels and resorts to extended\-stay suites and mid\-priced hotels\. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value\. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands \. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day\. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all\!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Senior Catering Sales Manager Conventions \- The Palmer House Hilton
Requisition ID: HOT06T26